- Farm to School – Bring loval food sourcing and agriculture into school systems and education environments.
- Food and Nutrition – Solid Ground
- Food & Agriculture Resources – Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
- Gardening in Washington State – Washington State Extension Services
- Puget Sound Regional Food Policy Council - Incorperating food policy into comprehensive community plans
- Nutrition and Physical Activity – Washington State Department of Health (WSDOH)
- Spokane Food Policy Council - Proposing innovative solutions to improve local or state food systems
- Tilth Alliance - Working with Washington farmers and gardeners to build a sustainable future
- Washington School Breakfast and Lunch Programs – Promoting the health and well-being of children providing nutricious meals to our children (OSPI)
- Washington State Farmer's Market Association - shop locally and support local agriculture
- Washington State Beef Commission - Research and consumer education
- Washington State Dairy - Research and consumer education
The Washington State Academy provides this list of resources as a service. This listing does not imply endorsement.