Nutrition Training Application Opportunity - Children & Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Friday, October 07, 2022 - Friday, October 28, 2022
If you are a registered dietitian nutritionist in Washington State who sees children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN), you may be interested in participating in this training.If you are a registered dietitian nutritionist in Washington State who sees children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN), you may be interested in participating in this training.
The Nutrition Network Training is supported by the Washington State Department of Health's CYSHCN Program. This training will be held virtually on Thursday-Friday, January 19-20, 2023.
Attendees are expected to attend both days (tentative agenda attached) and to be fully engaged during the entirety of the training.After completing the training, attendees will become part of the WA CYSHCN Nutrition Network. Benefits of being a Nutrition Network RDN include the following:
• Access to annual continuing education events (1 full-day in spring, 1 two-hour webinar in the winter) focusing on nutrition for CYSHCN
• Access to journal clubs focusing on latest research on nutrition for CYSHCN
• Access to a members-only online portal to connect with other Nutrition Network RDNs (~200 active members), resources, continuing education opportunities, and a forum where you can post questions
• Opportunities to participate in surveys that help shape nutrition programs at the state level
There is no cost to attending the training or to any of the annual continuing education events.
Deadline to apply for this training is Friday, October 28, 2022