Academy NFPE Hands-on Training Workshop
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 - Friday, May 17, 2019
Details:Tri-State Memorial Hospital in Clarkston, WA
Choice of days
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Pricing: (includes all workshop materials)
o Registration Fee:
? Member: $400
? Non-Member: $525
This hands-on Adult NFPE training workshop provides registered dietitian nutritionists with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform NFPEs at their clinic, hospital or patient center to aid in the diagnosis of malnutrition.
After attending the NFPE Hands-On Training Workshop, the RDN workshop participant will be able to:
• Recognize the role of NFPE in identifying malnutrition
• Assess muscle wasting and fat loss
• Evaluate the presence of edema or fluid accumulation
• Identify clinical signs of micronutrient deficiencies and toxicities
• Measure functional status using hand grip strength dynamometer
• Demonstrate basic NFPE skills on actual patients
Use the link below to learn more and to register.