The Journey to Recovery: Helping Eating Disorder Clients Before, During & After Inpatient Treatment
- Friday, June 02, 2006
Presented by: Remuda Ranch
Space is limited, so make your reservation today. Scroll down for registration form.
Providers treating eating disordered patients face multiple challenges throughout the entire treatment process. To assist professionals with these diverse challenges, Remuda Ranch is hosting a series of 24 complimentary luncheons to be held throughout the country. The topic: The Journey to Recovery: Helping Eating Disorder Clients Before, During, and After Inpatient Treatment. This presentation offers practical guidance and tools that providers can rely on to help their clients make successful transitions throughout the difficult process of recovery.
1. Increase their understanding of and ability to respond effectively to client resistance to eating disorder treatment and transitions to higher levels of care.
2. Learn about therapeutic interventions and tools to improve recovery for eating disorder clients at different stages of recovery.
3. Learn about clients experiences of inpatient eating disorder treatment, facilitating therapy transitions and collaboration with providers across the care continuum.
- SEATTLE, WA " June 2, 2006 -
Renaissance Seattle Hotel " 515 Madison Street " 206-583-0300
- Each luncheon is from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM and is worth 1.5 CEU's -
**Register by May 29th
800-445-1900 ext. 4514