GSDA Scholarship Winner 2014
The Greater Spokane Dietetic Association is pleased to announce that the 2014 scholarship winner is Jen Reeves. Jen graduated with a BS in food science and nutrition from Central Washington University in 2013. She is currently completing her Master’s degree through Washington State University’s Coordinated Program in Dietetics, Nutrition and Exercise Physiology and began her final year of graduate study fall of 2014.
Upon completion of her, degree she plans to become a registered dietitian and also to obtain the ACSM Clinical Exercise Specialist certification. Jen would ultimately like to pursue a career that allows her the opportunity to use her knowledge of the nutrition care process to improve the health of patients in a clinical setting.
Congratulations Jen! GSDA wishes you and all of the other scholarship applicants our best in your future careers in dietetics!
GSDA Scholarship Opportunity
The Greater Spokane Dietetics Association is pleased to announce the opportunity for a $500 scholarship for eligible Washington State University and University of Idaho students. The funds available are to assist a student who is pursuing a career in dietetics and will be a senior or in their final year of graduate study in the fall of 2015.
Scholarship criteria include:
1) Student must be actively pursuing a dietetics degree from WSU or U of I.
2) Student must be enrolled in a dietetics program for Fall Semester, 2015 and be a senior or in their final year of graduate study.
3) Student must possess qualities and characteristics that will benefit the field of dietetics.
1) A letter of intent including future educational and professional plans and current GPA.
2) Student's resume.
3) One (1) letter of recommendation.
Students can obtain information from the GSDA Professional Issues Chairs listed below.
Deadline for application receipt is April 15, 2015.
For further questions, please contact:
Scholarship recipient will be notified by May 30, 2015