Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date on our latest events!
Supporting nutrition professionals working in healthcare communities throughout the State of Washington.
The Washington State Dietetics in Health Care Communities (WA-DHCC) is committed to continuous improvement of quality care by supporting health care professionals and students through research, education, advocacy, information and professional development.
We welcome all dietitians, dietetic technicians, students and other members of the health care professions committed to the nutrition health and safety of individuals living in long-term care and group home facilities, correctional facilities and home health care.
- State newsletter
- Statewide annual convention
- Special projects
- CEUs by recognized professionals in the field
- Program sponsorship at WSAND Annual Meeting
- Continuous review of survey procedures and results
- Local support groups
Member Practice Settings
- Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Boarding Homes and Retirement Facilities
- Home Health Care
- Physician Offices and Clinics
- Health Maintenance Organizations
- Developmentally Disabled/Physically Disabled Care
- Hospitals & Sub Acute Units