Snow/Inclement Weather Policy

Member Meetings will go on as planned except under extreme weather conditions or power outage.  We realize that there are times when road conditions at or near our meeting location is acceptable, yet travel from some parts of the area or surrounding county may be inadvisable. 

If conditions are questionable, the NSDA board will attempt to make a decision by 12:00 pm on the day of the Speaker Meeting to possibly cancel the event. The Board will use Snohomish County &/or King County school board decision on early school closure to base their decision.  The NSDA media chair will make announcements on the NSDA website, Facebook, and via in the event of a cancellation.  Please check these online resources for up-to-date event plans.