Other Continuing Education Opportunities
Save the Date!
Mark your calendar and plan to attend the Northwest Renal Dietitians (NWRD) 2016 Annual Conference! Join us for another comprehensive renal nutrition conference, with two full days of learning, networking, and CPE opportunities.
The conference will be held:
DATE: March 3 and 4, 2016
PLACE: McMenamins Edgefield
2126 SW Halsey St,
Troutdale, OR 97060
This year’s Program Agenda includes topics such as:
Advanced Care Planning / RD’s Role
Registration fee is $225* ($299 Canadian Exchange Rate*)
*additional online fees may apply
The Networking Event will be held on Edgefield campus, Thursday evening, March 3rd
- Additional CPE activities can be acquired by visiting with Exhibitors and perusing Poster Sessions.
- Participate in a whimsical “Passport to Edgefield” to get to know the campus and be eligible to win a prize!
Next Steps: Save the dates on your calendar!
- Check out the new NWRD website and follow us on Twitter for updates!
- Respond to our Call for Abstracts and Poster Sessions to present your original research, project, or educational innovations at the Networking Event. Email us with your ideas.
- For assistance with fees and travel costs, download the Stipend Application then email us the completed form by December 31, 2015. (Note: this is an earlier deadline than in previous years)
- In early 2016, stay tuned for more on the final Program Agenda and Registration guidelines.
Please contact us for questions about the conference. We hope to see you in March!
Paula Staab and Susie Beckett
NWRD 2016 Annual Conference Co-Chairs